[Sách] Nelson Primary (TẤT CẢ)
Ensure every child masters the core skills in English, Maths and Science
Nelson Primary is an integrated, whole-school approach for teaching the core skills in English, Maths and Science from Early Years to Year 6.
Each programme is simply structured with comprehensive lesson plans and clear skills progression, offering plenty of opportunities to develop, practice and consolidate learning through both print and digital resources.
Built-in assessment and differentiation equip you to cater for all learners, whether they require additional guidance or extra challenge, in the classroom or at home.
Nelson Primary was designed specifically for international schools and EAL with content that is aligned with the English National Curriculum and can be used to support various International Curricula, such as the Cambridge International Curriculum.
- [Sách] Oxford Nelson Comprehension
- [Sách] Oxford Nelson English Primary
- [Sách] Oxford Nelson Grammar
- [Sách] Oxford Nelson International Mathematics (2nd Edition)
- [Sách] Oxford Nelson International Primary Science (6 levels – 1st Edition)
- [Sách] Oxford Nelson Mathematics
- [Sách] Oxford Nelson Spelling
- [Sách] Oxford Nelson Science (3rd Edition 2022)
- [Sách] Oxford Nelson Maths (2nd Edition 2022)