[Sách] Exploring Science International 11-14 (Year 7-8-9)
Ages: 11-14 years
Inspiring 11–14 science with seamless progression to International GCSEs.
Is it for me?
This new course is designed specifically for international students using real-world science to spark their curiosity and inspire the next generation of scientists. It provides the specific skills needed to progress to International GCSE, along with complete coverage of the Edexcel iLowerSecondary Award and the UK Curriculum objectives.
- Student Books arranged by subject (Biology, Chemistry, Physics) or by Year group (7, 8, 9), a colourful workbook for each year, plus online digital resources, give you the fullest support for planning, teaching, progress tracking and assessing students’ progress from 11–14 and on to International GCSE (9–1).
- Complete coverage of the Edexcel iLowerSecondary Award and the UK Curriculum objectives.
- Content for a broad and balanced 11-14 international science curriculum.
- Real-life science your students can relate to, with stunning facts, case studies and photographs.
- Free interactive Scheme of Work: a flexible online 11–16 planning tool.
- STEM sections allow your budding scientists to explore STEM-related concepts, skills and jobs, from the very start of their Secondary science journey.
- Working Scientifically sections focus on the enquiry, practical and mathematical skills needed for future progress.
Các bộ sách trong chương trình tiếng Anh tích hợp cấp 2 ở TP Hồ Chí Minh: