[Sách] Design (IB MYP)
As part of the Middle Years Programme (MYP), design challenges all students to:
- apply practical and creative thinking skills to solve design problems
- explore the role of design in both historical and contemporary contexts
- consider their responsibilities when making design decisions and taking action.
MYP design focuses a holistic design process rather than final products and solutions.
What is the significance of design in the MYP?
MYP uses the design cycle as a way to structure:
- inquiry and analysis of design problems
- development and creation of feasible solutions
- testing and evaluation of students’ models, prototypes, products or systems.
How is design structured in the MYP?
Design courses can be offered as:
- a distinct digital and/or product design course
- a series of distinct digital and/or product design courses
- a single course which combines digital and product design.
- Các môn học của IB MYP gồm: