(Dưới đây là một số trang xem trước. Chất lượng hình ảnh có thể phải giảm đi so với thực tế để tối ưu tốc độ hiển thị trên website).
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2024.
Confidently navigate the new Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language syllabus with an all-encompassing course companion; expertly formulated to ensure students develop practical language skills and key cultural knowledge with the support of real-world, internationally focused guidance.
– Easily plan and progress through the course with a logical, unit-by-unit approach written by a trusted team of highly experienced authors.
– Encourage meaningful engagement through stimulating project-based tasks and a visual, global presentation of themes to help students familiarise themselves with concepts.
– Practise, perfect, and assess essential practical language skills with thematically relevant reading, writing, speaking, listening, and grammatical tasks across each unit.
– Support the needs of all students on the course with varied activities including discussion-based tasks to help build confidence and challenging extension activities designed to stretch higher achievers.
– Consolidate learning and provide opportunities for students to independently review progress using the clearly structured unit introductions and end-of-unit ‘Reflection’ activities.