(Dưới đây là một số trang xem trước. Chất lượng hình ảnh có thể phải giảm đi so với thực tế để tối ưu tốc độ hiển thị trên website)
Inspire and engage your students with this fully updated Lower Secondary Maths course from Collins offering comprehensive coverage of the curriculum framework and Thinking and Working Mathematically skills. Written by an experienced team, each Stage (7–9) comprises a comprehensive Student’s Book, extensive Workbook and supportive Teacher’s Guide.
Develop your students’ maths mastery and confidence with a strong emphasis on Thinking and Working Mathematically integrated throughout the course. This Stage 8 Student’s Book provides comprehensive curriculum coverage and follows a mastery approach, with topics being thoroughly embedded before learners move on.
• New concepts are presented through worked examples, which lead learners, step-by-step, through the concepts, with clear and detailed explanations.
• Links are made between topics, encouraging learners to build on relevant fluency from previously learnt topics, and practise mathematical concepts in a different context.
• Learners develop 21st-century skills in Thinking and Working Mathematically, enabling them to gain competence and confidence in mathematics.
• Learners are encouraged to reflect on their learning, to build learner independence.
• The series builds on the foundations laid down in primary maths, and prepares learners for embarking on IGCSE™
Provides support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Lower Secondary Mathematics curriculum framework (0862) from 2020.
This series is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the new curriculum framework 0862 from 2020.