Just as a real lighthouse guides ships on their journeys, the six-level Lighthouse course aims to guide primary students through the sometimes rough seas on their journey to learn English.
Lighthouse seamlessly integrates modern language teaching practices with traditional classroom needs and helps students to successfully navigate through the four skills, enabling them to use English in real life.
– A structured grammar-based programme combined with a functional syllabus
– Frequent pair and group-work activities
– A straightforward self-evaluation for students at the end of each unit plus a family project
– A variety of dynamic materials and activities, including songs, chants, stickers, games and craft projects
– Guided activities for developing writing skills
– Pictionary for all new vocabulary
Toàn bộ file nghe của bộ sách này TẠI ĐÂY ( có thể nghe trên mọi thiết bị có internet).